Our client is US based company with over 1 million customers that provides online marketing services and products in the direct-to-consumer credit monitoring industry.
DataArt representatives work in several dedicated teams interacting with developers, QA engineers, product owners and business analysts from client’s side to deliver code and testing entities. Teams use a wide range of technologies stack and Agile methodologies. We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team to manage multiple environments, control, and support of infrastructure, collaborate with DevOps Engineers on client’s side and to assist in the possible transition to cloud in future.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Git, NuGet, SVN;
- Experience working with Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Experience building and deploying .NET-applications (MSBuild): Web, WPF, Windows Service;
- Experience writing scripts for automating administrative tasks (Powershell, CMD, Powershell DSC);
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery, experience deploying Docker, Kubernetes;
- IIS configuration skills;
- Spoken English no lower than Intermediate.
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience working with other CI tools (TeamCity, CC.NET);
- The experience of MS SQL administration;
- Monitoring of .NET-applications.
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.