The client has developed a platform for selling TV commercials. Two applications have been created, one for customers (Buyer Application), and one for sellers (Seller Application). DataArt’s specialists will work on the sales system, which allows you to create assignments, select locations, define promotion channels, and formulate business proposals. The frontend is written in Angular, the backend is Java 8, and the database is PostgreSQL. Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years of web application development experience using the Java platform
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Experience with development through testing (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies and IoC containers
- Skills using tools for automated project building (Maven or Gradle)
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Good spoken English
- Experience creating rich UI based on HTML
- Experience managing application servers and clustering (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.