The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world’s market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company’s annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system’s improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company’s employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company’s analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of automated testing experience using TestComplete;
- Programming knowledge and skills (OOP, programming languages, SQL, HTML etc.);
- Basic knowledge of and skills working with databases (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Knowledge of and experience working with CD and CI environments (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI);
- Experience working with Git and a solid understanding of its structure;
- Solid understanding of QA processes in Agile SDLC;
- Good spoken English.
- Experience working with the following applications: Postman, Fiddler, Charles, Wireshark, JMeter.
- Professional Development:
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.