Studio Moderna Ukraine, a large European company, is looking for a full-time Retail Manager
Position Title: Retail Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
- Determine retail department operational strategies by establishing financial and marketing plans, which include marketing promotions, presentations and events planning; identifying business development opportunities and staff development direction.
- Forecast future sales volumes to maximize profits.
- Maximize retail channel profitability while working effectively with other channels to pursue the goals set in the company business plan.
- Plan department’s income, expenses and profit on a quarterly basis, ensuring that actual results are in line with the planned ones.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control ensuring enough goods are available to meet customers' needs.
- Search constantly for new potential outlets/trading places and ensure the most beneficial terms and conditions for Studio Moderna.
- Plan, coordinate and accomplish all operational activities related to new outlets/trading places opening in a timely and efficient manner, thus contributing to the targets achievement and creating a positive image of the company.
- Perform all obligations to the partners, like malls, by timely reporting and documentation management, to ensure that all contractual terms are met.
- Analyze everyday results and interpret trends, to be capable, by reacting quickly, to solve problems and make right decisions, crucial for the working efficiency and targets achievement.
- Organize, manage and control the work of department staff, motivate employees and develop their professional abilities, knowledge and skills to enable them to accomplish the assigned tasks correctly and effectively. Ensure timely executed staff selection, recruitment and training.
- Ensure that staff follow the internal rules of the malls in order to avoid the fines.
- Provide necessary information about stores' activities (turnover, visitors number, etc.) to accounting in a timely manner.
- In line with the agreed motivational scheme, prepare employees' salary calculation and
- Be in charge of all departmental invoices, their timely delivery to accounting to assure timely payments.
- Search constantly for new ways of doing things and initiate changes to improve the department’s work.
- Collaborate and share information with other departments (including, but not limited to the International Department).
- Take care and maintain the best possible image and positive reputation of the company, properly represent the company communicating with partners and clients.
- Nowhere and never disclose company clients' personal data and company confidential information.
provide accounting with it in a timely manner.
Not less than 3 years of successful experience in a field of retail
Not less than 1 year of successful managerial experience
Computer and office equipment working skills, necessary and sufficient for the job (advanced MS office)
Good knowledge of English language (speaking and writing)
Driving license, category B
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
The ability to lead and motivate a team
Excellent communication and 'people' skills
A strong commitment to customer service
The ability to handle challenging situations
High sales and negotiation skills
Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
The ability to understand and analyze sales figures
Sound business sense
Knowledge of the overall economic situation in the country
Knowledge of active sales methods
Knowledge of the products
The ability to work in the office and in the field
050 433 30 92,
050 353 12 78 Юлия
Сайт компании: http://www.studio-moderna.com/
Товары компании: http://www.topshoptv.com.ua/
Мы в фейсбуке: https://www.facebook.com/studiomodernahr/