Our client is developing a healthcare platform for monitoring drug intake. Its service provides visual confirmation of the dose, interactive user support, and visual diagnostics.We are looking for a specialist to work on a Java backend system, the external part of which will be an iOS application.We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the DataArt companies. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
- Design, implement, launch, and maintain highly visible and scalable services and systems
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of current system
- Build and improve production monitoring
- Write unit tests and documentation
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Stay abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in CS, EE or a related field
- 6+ years of solid back-end experiences
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong understanding in data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and OOP
- Experiences with Git, Linux, Web technologies, NoSQL database, and etc.
- Expert Experiences developing microservices and APIs
- Experiences with cloud services, must be familiar at least 5 of the following technologis: Java Spring, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB), AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, ECS, CloudWatch, Directory Service, Cognito, KMS, AWS Kinesis Firehose
- A passion for performance, debugging and benchmarking
- Know how to make the tradeoffs required to ship without compromising quality
- Technically savvy and excellent at managing multiple requirements in a fast paced environment
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.