Our client works in the online entertainment sector. The company’s products are unique thanks to the patented innovative features of the games it develops. Hundreds of games are available on slot machines and on mobile and web applications. They are played by users of several dozen countries.
We are looking for a Java engineer who will join the development of a gaming platform architecture. The engineer will help bring the platform to a new level of social games through the use of new technologies based on the server, Big Data and AI, such as scalable cloud infrastructure, thread analysis, and machine learning. The Java engineer will be the key person in the development and delivery of all server systems, services, and product warehouses.
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S., in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java server side development, real-time SOA and microservices architecture (6 years+).
- 6+ years of hands-on Java development, strong familiarity with C / C++.
- Expertise with REST API Concepts and Dropwizard/Jersey.
- Framework, low-level networking (TCP stack) and Netty Framework.
- 5+ years of design and delivery of high volume highly available back-end infrastructures — Telcos / Trading / AdTech systems, etc.
- Excellent understanding of enterprise architecture patterns, UML.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering systems at large scale (20K+ mps) using Kafka and Hazelcast.
- In-depth understanding of the Distributed System Concepts: Leadership, Consensus, In-Sync Replicas, Partitioning.
- Thorough understanding of key security concepts and patterns.
- Excellent understanding of enterprise and mobile facing systems architecture.
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL DBs, specifically with Cassandra and MySQL.
- Experience with cloud-based Big Data tools.
- Experience with Real Time Stream Analysis.
- Experience in building operationally mature, well instrumented, very highly scalable, highly available, secure systems.
- Experience with Build Automation Tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker Image Repositories.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, DataDog, Stackdriver.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Java development, and continuous integration best practices.
- Expertise with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with ML and AI modeling.
- Gaming or Equity trading server-side experience.
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.